Fabulous Crafty Friends

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Anything Goes Challenge No. 63

Welcome bloggers! Thank you for joining us for Challenge No. 63 at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. The Team and I are so happy to have you join us for some creative fun!
We've THREE wonderful sponsors this week! There's Robyn's Fetish with three digis for our first winner, The Cutting Cafe with three sets for a second lucky winner and Cute as a Button with two digis for a third lucky winner. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.
Robyn’s Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award 3 digital stamps of the winner’s choice to the winner of this challenge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let's see what the Team has come up with images from Robyn's Fetish:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Name is Regina Easter and I have always as long as I can remember loved all kinds of crafts. I am a stay at home mom to 4 great kids - 3 boys and 1 girl. I also have a very supportive husband.
You can visit my personal blog at this link - HAND TO PAPER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out what the Team has made using some fun files from The Cutting Cafe:
using 3D House Sets
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to my little corner of cyberspace. I'm Francesca and live in Rancho Cucamonga, California. I have four wonderful children, 2 granddaughters and a very understanding and godly hubby who I have been married to for almost 30 years now. 
I’m the Owner/Artist/Designer of Cute As A Button Stamps. I’ve been a crafty, artsy kind of girl since the age of 4, like forever! My dream has always been to have a career in the creative arts. I have worked both in the non-profit and in the legal corporate world for over 30 years before opening Cute As A Button Stamps, which is now my full time gig. I have been diagnosed with several debilitating sicknesses and was also laid off from work in 2013,. I needed to find something that had no start up costs and could help support my family, thus, Cute As A Button Stamps was opened in 2013. We have grown and now have over 300 Digi Stamps, and will be offering rubber stamps, card toppers and more items very soon.
I am also an ordained minister and have been in ministry for over 27yrs and have traveled the earth sharing the Gospel of Jesus. There is nothing I love more than going about My Father's business and showing others how much He loves them and has a purpose and plan for their lives.
I am excited to share my artwork with the community and love to draw images that come to mind throughout my day and share them with you. I am not only humbled but honored to see the beautiful works of art this community makes with my images. I am so blown away and in awe of the creativity of such wonderful people.
I have such a supportive family who has been behind me since the get go. My hubby, kiddos, grandchildren, and my travels are constant inspiration for my images.
I love a life where I can make others happy but support my family and keep them happy at the same time! I’m so thankful to God for all the blessings and that thru all the unnamed obstacles during this journey.
I invite you to become a follower of my blog. I plan for great things to share with everyone. I am sure you won't want to miss any of the fun challenges we have planned. You are welcome to hang around so we can get to know each other.
All of our designs are done by owner/artist Francesca Lopez. You can visit her Challenge blog at Cute As A Button Challenge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Look at the fun projects from the Team using Cute as a Button images:
WENDY

Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog is an anything goes, weekly challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for another challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work from the DT team! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely makes from the Design Team. Great challenge and inspiration!! Thanks and Merry Christmas!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas - very nice work DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. pgslot เกมสล็อตอออนไลน์ เล่นง่ายได้จริงไม่มีโกง
    https://www.slotv9.com/pgslot

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!